EKE ACADEMY OF MARTIAL ARTS PRESENTS:
JEAN JACQUES MACHADO JIU JITSU VICTORIA
CLASSES FOR EVERYONE
Our Jiu-Jitsu program offers the best Jiu-Jitsu for all ages. There is something for everyone.
Adult program: Perfect for any age or fitness level.
Dragon Kids program: For children 4-12 years. We teach a Jiu-Jitsu fusion program to develop important life skills and a love for martial arts.
START JIU-JITSU NOW
New students can start Jiu-Jitsu today and get two weeks for only $20.
We are offering this to show you just how much Jiu-Jitsu will change your life.
Believe us, you are going to love it!
How do you take up this offer? Just come in or give us a call or email and we will help to get you started.
Reach us at or 250-216-2801.
Kids Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu fusion class (Dragon Kids):
Tues & Thurs: 5-5:45pm
"If you ask me what belt I am today, I'll tell you that I'm a white belt that never gave up."
Jean Jacques Machado
ABOUT JEAN JACQUES MACHADO JIU JITSU VICTORIA
Everyone wants to be #1… but to get there you need to train with the best! Jean Jacques Machado Jiu Jitsu Victoria brings you the best Jiu Jitsu in the greater Victoria area under the direct supervision of two of the best Jiu Jitsu professors alive. Under the direct guidance and supervision of world champions, Professor Machado and Professor Jay Zeballos, Jean Jacques Machado affiliate schools are held to a standard of excellence.
Professional training environments, high-level instruction and global student community are hallmarks of schools in the Jean Jacques Machado Association. Become part of a lineage that is one of the most respected in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Martial Arts worldwide.
JIU JITSU VICTORIA!
THE LINEAGE OF A LEGEND
1. A martial art that will grow with you. Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art that is made to study and train in for the long run. To obtain a black belt in Jiu-Jitsu takes a minimum of 10 years of consistent training. Jiu-Jitsu is something you get better at the longer you do it and one that changes with you as you get older. If you study Jiu-Jitsu for life, what you’ll find is that Jiu-Jitsu will fit you throughout all the different time periods of your life. At Jean Jacques Machado Jiu-Jitsu Victoria, BC, we will help you discover a Jiu-Jitsu that is yours personally and one that will change and improve your life in ways you won’t be able to comprehend today.
2. Mental and emotional resilience. Jiu-Jitsu will toughen you up. Jiu-Jitsu study is like being given armour and slowly, with time taught how to wear it and how to use it, its strengths and its weaknesses and then constantly testing it. Any weakness in that armour is going to be exploited by your training and your partners. We don’t accept limitations in Jiu-Jitsu, only avenues for improvement. At Jean Jacques Machado Jiu-Jitsu Victoria, BC we will help you become stronger and more capable of dealing with not just Jiu-Jitsu but with whatever life throws at you.
3. Confidence. Jiu-Jitsu will push you in situations where you will not only be challenged but you will see the noticeable growth that training in an amazing martial art will give you. Jiu-Jitsu empowers you through the knowledge that you can stand strong against anything that comes your way. The carry-over of learning real-world self-defence and building of fitness is that you feel better in your life, relationships and work. At Jean Jacques Machado Jiu-Jitsu Victoria, BC we are committed to showing you the great person you are and can become through this incredible martial art.
4. Fitness. Without doubt, Jiu-Jitsu is one of the best workouts available. Every class students will take part in one-on-one sessions of ‘rolling’ where you are using every part of your body in a dynamic and flowing way. What Jiu-Jitsu does best it teach us a true ‘human’ martial art without the impact to the body of ‘striking’ martial arts. If overall fitness is your goal you’d be hard-pressed to find a martial art or exercise regime that can match Jiu-Jitsu. At Jean Jacques Machado Jiu Jitsu Victoria, BC we will help you reach your fitness and well-being goals through this dynamic and fun martial art.
5. Calm. Most people who train in Jiu-Jitsu report the Zen-like calm that they develop through training. Students are taught breathing exercises and how to calm themselves in situations where they would otherwise panic or feel stressed. Jiu-Jitsu teaches us not just to roll with any situation that comes but how to deal with anything that comes our way. At Jean Jacques Machado Jiu Jitsu Victoria, BC we will help you to foster a different outlook in life and training than you had previously, one that helps you to deal with stress and anxiety and the travails of life far better than you thought possible.